Privacy and Security Policy
Welcome to 10Pines SRL! 10Pines is an SRL mainly dedicated to developing software and training people.
Our Privacy and Security Policy explains how we collect, store, process and share the information you provide to us. We recognise the importance of your privacy and are committed to protecting it.
This policy applies to all 10Pines websites: 10pines.com, academia.10pines.com, cultura.10pines.com and blog.10pines.com.
2. What information do we collect?
When you register for a course, we ask for your first and last name, email address, telephone number and the company you work for.
We may collect information that your browser sends when you visit our websites. This usage information may include IP address, browser type and version, pages visited, date and time of your visit, time spent on those pages, unique information, device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
3. Uses and purposes of information
We most commonly use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To send you relevant information about the course you have enrolled on (we will only use your telephone number if we need to contact you urgently about relevant course matters).
- With your consent, to send you 10Pines news and information about relevant courses.
- To gather analysis or valuable information to improve our service.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
4. Third-party services
10Pines may use automated mechanisms to process information and make decisions based on such processes. In such cases, 10Pines will take appropriate and necessary measures to protect your rights and provide you with the possibility of human intervention.
5. Disclosure of information
10Pines may disclose information to authorities and public bodies (whether administrative or judicial) to the extent necessary to comply with legally enforceable requirements, orders, and/or submissions.
The security of your information is important to us. While no method of transmission or storage is 100% secure, we use all industry standards.
7. Links to other sites
Our websites may contain links to other websites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third party link, you will be taken to that third party's website. We strongly encourage you to review the privacy policies of each site you visit.
We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
9. Changes and contact information
You have the right to access, rectify and cancel any personal information that we hold about you. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to 10Pines SRL (Avenida Alem 896, 6th floor, Buenos Aires, 1001, Argentina).